- 3 lb Chicken — cut-up
- 1 tbsp All Purpose Seasoning
- 6 sm Red Potatoes — cut in half
- 2 lg carrots — peeled & quartered
- 1 sm Onion — peeled & quartered
- 1 cup White Wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 clove Garlic — minced
- Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
- Season chicken well with all purpose seasoning.
- Place chicken, potatoes, carrots, garlic, onions, wine and broth in a 9″ x 15″ baking dish.
- Roast, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, basting chicken and vegetables occasionally with the pan juices
- Chicken is done when juices run clear and internal temperature is 170 degrees F.